Pearl White French Manicure

Hello again dear readers!

Sorry for not posting as often as I would like to, blame my camera for that. I really take pride in taking good care of all my stuff. My Sony camera has lasted for 8 years now, and is still as good as new...but the pictures always come kind of dark and every time I take picture of my nail art, I have to edit the lighting. Sometimes I'm too lazy to do that every time I want to do a post.

Well, I want to show you my french manicure which has lasted me for more than 10 days and I'm still wearing it. I wash the dishes and do chores around the house, I'm not a princess... I'm always impressed that most of my manicures last  2 weeks or more.


I started with a basecoat, and for this French manicure, I used French tip guides. I painted the base of the tip with White On by Sally Hansen. My manicure was clean looking but I wanted something else, so I used Mia Secret French Manicure nail polish in White Pearl. Pearl finish nail polishes can be a little bit streaky, so I used the sponge to apply the nail polish.


I really liked my French mani with a pearl finish. I think it looked bridal-like and I loved it.


Did you like the pearl white French manicure?

♥Thank you for reading♥