China Glaze: On Safari Collection

Ok I'm really late to the party for this one because I was trying to stick to my no-buy but I caved in a few weeks ago and ended up buying three from China Glaze's On Safari Fall Collection. :f

So here are my picks from the collection!


Exotic Encounter. 2 coats.
This is a beautiful dusty green-leaning teal. It was love at first sight when I saw swatches online and I knew I would get this sooner or later. I have a thing for dusty colors. :$


I Herd That. 3 coats.
This is a gorgeous warm gold glitter with a generous mix of bright orange/copper glitters to add depth to the look. There is also a handful of holographic glitters to add texture and sparkles. Super pretty. <3



I'm Not Lion. 3 coats.
Saved the best for the last. A sister polish to I Herd That. This is a beautiful light champagne gold glitter filled with holographic glitters and a sprinkle of silver glitters. This is definitely more holo than I Herd That. Just sit back and watch the rainbow sparkles dance on your nails. :rainbow I had thought this would be too light for my skintone but it didn't make my fingers look washed out at all. :e Super love. :L


Application for the glitters are surprisingly smooth and easy. I had some trouble with Exotic Encounters though. The formula is a little watery and random drops of polish appear out of nowhere to slide down my brush. :f I will be sure to take extra care to wipe the excess off the stem of the brush next time.

So what do you think of the On Safari collection? Did you get any of the polishes? ^_^

xoxo,
mich