Challenge: Valentine's Day

Hello dear readers and nail friends ;)

Here is my first manicure of  2013, this Sunday FB group AIS challenge was a Valentine's day themed manicure. This was definitely a chance to try out and show you what you can do with my new HD-A & HD-B Stamping plates.
(All pictures can be enlarged)
For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen White On as the base.
I stamped the heart pattern, cherub and love word using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red.
For the accent nail, I applied clear nail polish and put heart shaped glitters to frame my nail.

Here's my right hand that you rarely see on my posts :-p
oops, a glitter heart fell off...

♥Thank you for reading my blog and leaving nice comments ♥ 
If you have a request for a nail art idea you would like me to do, let me know by leaving a comment below.

Haters: If you don't like my nails and want to tell me they are ugly and they look like those of a witch, don't waste your time... I will always take that as a compliment... Ha ha ha ;-p