Sakura Bunny

Hello dear readers!

Easter is a couple days away and I was planning nail art for this occasion. I was thinking about Easter eggs, peeps or chocolate bunnies. When I decided that I wanted to include bunnies into the design, the image of bunnies viewing cherry blossoms was the first thing that came to my mind. The Japanese culture lover that I am could not resist doing another nail art inspired in this beautiful symbol of  Japan

For those who may not know it, 花見 hanami (flower viewing) is a Japanese tradition in which people gather and eat under a cherry blossom tree to observe the ephemeral beauty of sakura. 

(Pictures can be enlarged)
Here's what I used for this nail art:
-Base: OPI Venus di Violet
-Stamping plates: XL O (for background) QA21 (tree branches) and HD A & B (bunnies)
-Stamping nail polishes: Ulta - Grape Escape, Kleancolor - Dark Brown and Verity - White
-Cherry blossom nail stickers
うさぎ花見

Falling in love...


I hope you like this manicure as much as I did ;)

♥♥Thank you so much for reading♥♥