Holographic Skittle Manicure and Stamping

Hello dear readers!

This is my first post after my painful thumbnail breakage... as you can see, I managed to keep some length.

It's been months since I purchased my Color Club Halo Hues collection and still they were sitting unused in a dark corner of my nail polish drawer. This time I thought it was a good idea to put 5 of them to good use and do a skittle manicure.
 

The Color Club colors that I used are as pictured on the pic below from left to right:
 Cosmic Fate, Over the Moon, Kismet, Eternal Beauty, and Angel Kiss

I stamped a pattern from my Bunny Nails HD-A plate using Kleancolor black.

Both of my hands, can you believe I took this pic myself? :-)

What do you think of my attempt on the skittle manicure?
♥♥Thank you so much for reading♥♥