China Glaze Awakening

This year for Halloween, China Glaze came out with their "Awakening" collection. I did not get any of them when they came out, but instead waited till they went on clearance after the fact because I am cheap! I have fallen in love with them. My favorite by far is Zombie Zest. It is truly the grossest shade of sewage green, but when you go in the light it is gorgeous. It is a truly unique color that I have nothing like. The photos don't do it justice. When I wear it next I will try to capture a better photo.


The colors from left to right: Zombie Zest, Mummy May I, and Ick-A-Bod-y
I got them a little out of order. Left to right: Zombie Zest is a sewage green with gold micro shimmer. The more coats, the more green it appears. Ick-A-Bod-y is a green jelly base with very chunky rusty orange glitter. This needs a thick top coat afterwards if you do not like the rough texture it leaves. Mummy May I is a deep deep purple, almost black, with purple glitter in it. This dries a lot shinier than the orange. The truly look much better in person, and I will try to post better pictures soon! Check out some of the other nail blogs I have on the side to see some other swatches.