Hello All!

This is my first post and I have a great nail polish brand to tell you about! I recently started picking up Sinful Colors Professional from Walgreens. They sell for $1.99 each and are fabulous! This first picture is the collection I have so far.



The glitter polishes are clear with very chunky glitter making great top coats. In order from left to right: Queen of Beauty, Nail Junkie, Frenzy, and All About You.



Some great pinks and reds which are very pigmented. Left to right: Soul Mate, Cream Pink (has shimmer), Boom Boom (cream with no shimmer), and Sugar Sugar.


And finally, from left to right: Cloud 9 (orange shimmer), Let's Talk, Mint Apple, and San Fransisco.

I also use their basecoat as my go to base coat and it works great at smoothing out the nail surface and keeping polish from chipping. I use a base and top coat and can wear this nail polish for a week without it chipping!