Blog Sale Nail Polish Haul

Hello dears!

I have been into shopping for nail polish from blog sales recently because I have not had time to go out shopping.

What I like about blog sales is that I can find brand name nail polishes at very affordable prices. Some nail polishes are brand new, swatches or used for a manicure or two but I don't really care as long as the condition is described accordingly. I'm very happy with these purchases, the blogger I bought from were very nice and some including extra gifts.

Here is what I have bought from different sellers during these past weeks:

From left to right: Color Club- Tru Passion, Untamed Luxury and Worth the Risque. China Glaze - Custom Kicks, It's Poppin', Tinsel and Zombie Zest.

Zoya - Astra, Kristen, Gigi and Luna. Orly - Pixie Dust, Prince Charming, Mirror Mirror and Rage.

Icing - Golden Rule, Cosmetic Arts - unnamed bottle, Funky Fingers - unnamed bottle, SH Nail Prisms - Blush Diamond (x2), Ruby Diamond. OPI Nic's Sticks - Silverella (x2)

Milani - Enchantment, Garnet Gems, Fairy tale, OPI - You Don't Know Jacques, Wet n' Wild - Gray's Anatomy, Sally Hansen - Rockstar Pink, Maybelline - Pie in the Sky, Savvy - Prince Ala Charm.

I also bought a big bottle of Solar Oil to pamper my nails.

I hope you had a nice weekend!