Pastel Jelly Glitter Franken

Hello dear readers!

Today I want to show you a franken I made a couple of days ago. This franken is a type of sheer color with multi glitter, I called it pastel jelly because it is not very opaque, so that the glitter can be visible. As was cleaning an empty bottle of black Kleancolor nail polish, it occurred to me that I should make a franken from scratch.

I used a bunch of glitters that were sitting in a dark corner of my nail polish drawer and mixed them together.

Here you can see my special blend of glitters...

I mixed the glitters with clear nail polish plus a few drops of white and pink cream nail polish until I reach the desired opacity.

I painted three coats of my pastel jelly & glitter franken.

An extra pic...

I love how this nail polish looks. It reminds me of strawberry glaze with candy sprinkles.
This picture can be found here

I hope you liked this franken because I do :)

Have you tried to mix this type of franken?

Wait! If you like, you can still enter my giveaway it ends in 8 days, February 17th ;)