I ♥ Your Blog Award

I want to say thank you to aimeeus from Persistently Glitter for giving me this award. You are very nice :) Visit her blog, she has amazing nail art to show you.


To get this award, I need to answer these questions:

1. What is your favorite fashion magazine?
Japanese nail magazines such as Nail Max, Nail Up and Nail Venus, if that doesn't count, then ViVi is my favorite Japanese fashion magazine.
2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
X Japan, a Japanese Metal band

3. Who is your favorite YouTube guru?
Robin Moses. She is great at freehand nail art!

4. What is your favorite makeup product?
Missha Cho Bo Yang BB Cream and many, many nail polishes, of course ;)

5. Where would you like to live?
In Japan, it's been my dream for long time.

6. What is your favorite film?
Any Studio Ghibli movie.
7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Hard to count... I own 15 pairs of boots, can you imagine how many pairs of other footwear I have? I was too lazy to count ;)

8. What is your favorite color?
Black, grey and pink.

Now, I give this award to:
geez...
Mini Nail Blog