Super Nail Polish Haul

Hi! Today I will post about the nail polish haul that I got yesterday at the flea market. I called it a super nail polish haul because it is the first time I bought this many nail polishes at once. Since I got them at a very good price, I don't feel bad about it :)

The nail polish brands I bought from were Kleancolor, Nabi and Prestige...

First, take a look at this picture (from my crappy cellphone camera) I took of one of the stands I bought some nail polish from. Ever since I started my nail polish addiction, I love going to flea markets in search of pretty and affordable nail polish. Every time I find stands like these, I look like a child in a candy store ; ) So many colors and glitters...

I got 12 crackle nail polishes from Nabi, these are just some of the colors, they carry 40+ colors of crackle. I must say I'm impressed by the range of colors and the quality of these crackles. I try will to post swatches later. (Names from left to right: Sky blue, sand, new lilac, pastel blue, angel lavender, rose, mocha, white, black, yellow, silver, bright purple)

I also bought a bunch of Kleancolor glitter nail polishes. (Names from left to right: Gold caviar, go bunny!, black out, starry night, grand finale, firework)

More glitter kleancolors... (Names from left to right: Red hot, golden nirvana, green with envy, starry blue, chunky copper, tiara gold)

I finally found Chunky holo black from kleancolor. Why so many bottles? Well, because I will include these as prizes for my upcoming giveaway! My camera did not do justice to chunky holo -_-' I assure you these look gorgeous in person ;)

Last but not least, some cream polishes from Prestige and Kleancolor. This are very opaque and some of these can double as stamping nail polishes.
(Names from left to right: 8, 12, mauve, bumble bee, neon white, black)

I hope you enjoyed this post!