Nabi Crackle Swatches

Hello dear readers! And welcome new readers!

First of all, if you are a previous reader of my blog, you may have noticed that my blog has a new image. I want to say thanks to Nailed it. for designing the banner of my blog. I never imagined it would be this cool!

Some of you may  remember a previous post about my Super Nail Polish Haul in which I got 12 Nabi crackle polishes. I absolutely love these crackles! That is the reason I swatched each color. More pictures below...

(Pictures can be enlarged)
I knew these nail color wheels would come in handy!

1. Nabi Crack "Rose" over Maybelline "Pink Sombrero"
2. Nabi Crack "Mocha" over China Glaze "Sunset Sail"
3. Nabi Crack "White" over Kleancolor "Black"

4. Nabi Crack "Pastel Blue" over Ulta "Smoke Screen"
5. Nabi Crack "New Lilac" over Essie "Nice is Nice"
6. Nabi Crack "Sky Blue" over Rimmel "Pink Punk"

7. Nabi Crack "Sand" over Kleancolor "Dark Brown"
8. Nabi Crack "Bright Purple" over Essie "French Affair"
9. Nabi Crack "Angel Lavender" over Prestige "White"

10. Nabi Crack "Black" over Kleancolor "Metallic Green"
11. Nabi Crack "Silver" over Kleancolor "Black"
12. Nabi Crack "Yellow" over Nabi "Neon Blue"

13. Nabi Crack "Yellow" over Prestige "White"

I decided to dedicate a post to these crackles because this really crack, I have used the Cherimoya crackle and those cracked but not as good as the Nabi ones. Overall, I'm satisfied with all these colors except silver because it did not cracked as good, and yellow because it is sheer over dark colors as you can see in nail 12 but it looks fine in nail 13 over a white base.

What do you think of my swatches?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin