Color Club - Worth the Risque

Hi! Today I will show you some swatches of Color Club Worth the Risque. I got this nail polish from a blog sale. I'm into nail polish blog sales lately, hunting for pretty and affordable nail polishes. I will post about my purchases later because I have found some gorgeous holos, just like this one. I started classes last Thursday and I painted my nails with this holographic nail polish because I could not find a flashier one ;)

(pictures can be enlarged)

I think this kind of finish accentuates my long nails...

It is a linear holo but I think the silver color overpowers the holographic effect a little bit. The pigmentation is great. I needed a second coat to cover some bald spots, mainly because the brush was hard to work with, especially on long nails.

Here is a close up shot so you can see the rainbow of colors...

An extra pic, just because :)

I hope you liked this swatches. I will do some nail art on top of this color.

What is your favorite holographic nail polish that you currently own?
---Have a great weekend!---