Challenge: Let my Boyfriend Choose a Design

Hello Dears!

Today's challege for FB, group Adventures in Stamping consists in letting your boyfriend or husband choose a design. I asked my boyfriend over the phone if he could help me with this challenge. More details below:

(Pictures can be enlarged)

His idea was to use a black nail polish as the base and a stamping design that had a bubble-like pattern in gold. To finish up the manicure, he said it would be a good idea to make some type of gradient on the tips in gold too.

I used Kleancolor in black for the base. Then, I stamped the bubble pattern from XL D plate using Maybelline Colorshow in Bold Gold. I used a makeup sponge and sponged the same gold nail polish on the tips of my nails to accomplish the gradient effect.

I loved his idea. I think I will let him suggest me more nail art ideas in a future ;)

Did you like his nail art idea and the result too?

♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥