Hi-atus!

Hi everyone!

I'm just popping by for a short while to say hi!... and bye :(
After a short preparatory course, the dreaded bar exam is finally lurking round the corner. All the times spent slacking instead of studying are coming back to haunt me. Looks like I'll have to work extra hard during this revision period so I apologize for not being able to post during this period! xP I'm crossing my fingers that I will be able to survive the papers and make it back to blog sometime in December.

Meanwhile, I've managed to fill up the orders over the weekend:

The army of minis
Oops I didn't include the larger bottles because I was too lazy to arrange them all for a group shot.
Anyway, all of them are mixed and ready to be labelled and packed. I should be able to get them all out by this week. Thank you all so much for your patience and support! <3

Urgh. I'm missing you guys already. :c
Hope to see you when I'm back! Wish me luck for my exams! :k

xoxo,
mich