Awesome K-Mart Clearance


If you like Sally Hansen nail products, run to your K-Mart right now and check for clearance!  I passed by the beauty department on my way to the register and noticed some clear tote like bins sitting on a shelf and there were nail polishes in them with clearance stickers, so of course I stopped to look.  They were all Sally Hansen products for super cheap!  I got the following items for a great deal:

Insta-Dry in Teal-y Fast: Originally $4.99 on clearance $1.23
Diamond Strength Nail Color in Pink Proposal and Rose Amore: Originally $4.69 on clearance $1.17
Salon Effects Nail Strips in Squeezed, Groove, Violet Night, and Red-y for Trouble: Originally $9.49 and on clearance (WAIT FOR IT)  for .80, that's right, just eighty cents!
Broadway Nail Dress Stickers: Originally $5.49 on clearance $1.37

I was most excited about the nail strips because I've heard people rave about them, but come on, $9 to get one manicure out of them?  I would rather put that toward a regular manicure at the salon.  I will gladly try them out for eighty cents though :-) I am super happy about my find and hope you can find some great deals at your local store!