Today's Manicure

I've been gone from here for so long and decided it's time I get this thing properly going! So I am starting back today with my current manicure. I have so much nail polish that I have decided to start "shopping my stash" and using polishes that are just sitting in there all lonely :-( I do my nails at least every other day, if not every day....I know that is sad, but it's my thing!


Sinful Colors Winterberry, Julep Sienna, OPI Rainbow Connection


So I apologize for my nails being super short and unattractive, but I just took some gel nails off, and my nails are screwed up at the moment so I cut them all down. On my nails I am wearing Nail Magic as a base coat, then three coats of Sinful Colors Winterberry (the purple one) on all nails except the ring finger. On my accent nail I have two coats of Julep Sienna (gold) and topped it with a coat of OPI's Rainbow Connection (glitter) from the Muppet's Collection. I personally like the accent nail since it gives me a chance to use more than one of my polishes, but I know it's not everyone's thing! I finished everything off with a coat of Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat to seal the deal :-)

Hope you enjoy!