My Charm Bracelet

So I have always loved charm bracelets because I think they are a fun way to create a personalized piece of jewelry. It's also nice because other people can contribute to that piece and it makes it mean more! My parents started a Brighton charm bracelet for me about 3 years ago when I graduated college and it is finally finished after this birthday!



So this is the finished product with a mix of beads and charms from my parents, my in-laws, and my husband. I'm really excited that this one is full, and now I can start working on my other one which I'll show below:














This charm is so stinking cute! It was their Box of Chocolates Charm that my husband got me for Valentine's Day. I didn't think there would be a better thing than a box of actual chocolates, but jewelry chocolates might be it. The charm opens up as seen on the right to reveal little enameled chocolates :-) So cute!

I think these are a great idea to get someone as a gift as well as for yourself. If you go to http://www.brighton.com/ you can play around on their "charm builder" and build your own bracelet! I warn you though, it can get very addicting!