Feelin' A Summer Manicure!

After painting my daughter's toes a neon color yesterday I decided I needed some summery neon nails myself.  I used the same polish as I did for my daughter, China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy!  This was from their poolside collection about 2 years ago I believe.  I then went for a bathing suit inspired idea on my ring finger, and while my nails do remind me of a bathing suit, I think they also remind me of the 80's! Either way, it is bright and summery :-) At least my nails are bright even if it is gloomy outside.

For the ring finger I just used Essie's Blanc (a basic white) as a base color and then did the striping with some L.A. Color's Nail Art polishes. 

So, if you're feeling a little longing for bright summer days, pull out some crazy nail polish and bring it to yourself early!