Love Birds

Hello again dear readers!

I want to show you this stamping nail art which I called "love birds"


I used the recently famous "Cinderella" by Sinful Colors. This is such a pretty color. My boyfriend bought me this nail polish, which is very rare for him to do. I suppose he is the source of inspiration for this nail art ♥

The idea for this nail art was that these two lovers have obstacles that keep them from being together....

In the end, love triumphs and they can finally meet.

For this manicure, I used Sinful Colors - Cinderella as a base. I stamped the birds from Q1 Konad stamp plate. I used the swirl and flower designs from A series plates A42 and A57. I stamped the LOVE lettering using Essence stampy plate. I used Kleancolor - Metallic Aqua as the stamping nail polish.

I hope you liked this manicure.

Thank you for reading♥