Silver and Gold Meteor Shower Nail Art

Hello!

I want to show you some more "Meteor Shower" nail art I did on two sets of false nails.
Click here for the tutorial if you would like to see how I did this on my natural nails.

Here is the silver version:
More details below.
 (Pictures can be enlarged)
  For the silver meteor shower I used:
-1 coat of China Glaze "Millenium"
-Nabi Crackle nail polish in "Black"
-Love & Beauty holographic glitter top coat.
-Various shapes of silver glitter.

Here is the gold version:
 For the gold meteor shower I used:
-Kleancolor "Metallic Yellow"
-Nabi Crackle nail polish in "Black"
-No brand - gold holographic glitter top coat.
-Various shapes of gold glitter.

What do you think about this nail art? Which one was your favorite silver or gold?
♥Thank you for reading♥