OPI's Kiss Me On My Tulips





I have a swatch for you today from OPI's Holland Collection.  This particular color is called Kiss Me On My Tulips!  I know OPI names can be corny, but I like that because, well...I'm corny! I have a few more colors from the collection that I will be swatching later as well.

This color is a hot pink creme.  That seems pretty ordinary to say, and while the color is not that unique, the application is fantastic.  I haven't worn regular hot pink nail polish in a long time and most of mine have now become a little gunky.  I tried this on on though and remembered why I used to wear hot pink polish all the time!  It is so pretty, and the formula was so cooperative that this could have be worn with just one coat of polish.  It was opaque, there was no streaking, it dried quickly, and it wasn't too thick or too runny.  I have the mini OPI bottle of this, and these bottles have a very tiny brush, so sometimes application can be a little more difficult than with their full size pro-wide brush.  However, this was not a problem, so I can just imagine that between the great formula and a full size brush, it would be even more flawless.  If you are looking for a great hot pink shade for the summer, I really recommend checking this one out!