My Entry for Bundle Monster Nail Art Contest

Hello. Seems like a long time without making a nail art post!
I'm Very busy with school final papers and presentations right now, I will be back at the end of this month ;)

Here is my entry for Bundle Monster Nail Art Contest:
*If you like this nail art, your vote is greatly appreciated. You can vote Here

I had no time paint and stamp my natural nails. I had to do this nail art on a set of false nails that are almost the same size as mine and glued them a bit on my nails so that I could take the picture.

I used:
grey nail polish by Missha for the base
Konad pastel pink special nail polish for the roses (BM14)
Konad White special nail polish for the stems (BM7)
If you look closely, I stamped diamonds (BM9) using a holographic nail polish.

♥Thank you for reading♥