**Strawberry Nail Art Tutorial**

I wanted something fun for this warmer weather, and so I thought I would share this strawberry nail tutorial with you.  It's pretty basic, simple, and great for short nails. Hope you enjoy!

Step 1: Paint all nails red (I used Essie's Really Red, my all time favorite red polish)



Step 2: Paint a green tip on your nail.  It doesn't have to be perfect, because the edge will be covered up in the next step anyway. (I used Sinful Colors in Innocent, an opaque lime green)


Step 3: Using a small paintbrush, nail art brush, or even the very edge of the nail polish brush, create small vees at the edge where the green meets red. Again, this doesn't have to be perfect, because strawberry leaves are not perfect! I did them in varying lengths as well.


Step 4: Either using the same paintbrush, or even a toothpick this time, make small dots using a yellow polish (white works also) for the seeds. You don't really want them perfectly round, so you don't have to be so precise here either. (I used China Glaze Lemon Fizz as the yellow)


Step 5: After everything is dry to the touch, paint a clear topcoat over your nails.  You want to make sure everything is already dry or you will smear your design, as I did on some of my nails. Oops! I used Revlon's Quick Dry Top Coat, a new favorite of mine.



Now you're good to go for summer and I hope you enjoyed!